If for any reason you should need to cancel your reservation, we require a minimum 24-hour cancellation notice to be refunded, less fees. The window for cancellation with a refund closes at 5:00PM CST the day before the requested cancellation date; we do not offer same day cancellations with refund. All cancellations will be charged the minimum two-day rental (if applicable), the delivery fee (if applicable), plus any further applicable rental fees. We do not offer any weather related refunds and if for any reason after the item is delivered, the delivery fee is non-refundable. For all cancellations please contact our reservations department; cancellations done onsite with an attendant are not guaranteed a refund. In the event you happen to reach our voicemail, please leave a message with your name, phone number, order number, and the reason for your call so our team can contact you as soon as possible. Standard business hours are from 8:00AM-6:00PM CST, unless otherwise stated, and all calls are returned by the end of the day. If you do not receive a return call, return voicemail, or email confirming the cancellation please assume your voicemail was not received. Please also send an email of a cancellation request to firstname.lastname@example.org
Golf Carts: Citations
Some communities have very strict golf cart policies, so please make sure to follow their guidelines and only park in designated parking areas. Illegal golf cart parking a common issue. During the rental period if you receive a parking citation and/or a driving violation that is charged to LDV, you will be responsible for the cost of the violation per the legal golf cart rental agreement that will be completed prior to the rental. Sometimes these violations are cited post violation, therefore, if the ticket is provided to LDV after the golf cart was moved and you are unaware of the citation, you will be responsible for the cost. LDV will do its best to contact you within a timely manner (90 days) to resolve the citation/violation and payment is required at the time of the call. LDV is not responsible for any tickets, citations, or traffic violations received.
Golf Carts: Rules & Restrictions
- You must be 25-years old or older to rent and/or drive.
- Although street legal (unless you are renting at Camping on the Gulf) the golf cart cannot be driven on roads that have a speed limit over 35 mph and it is illegal to drive on the sidewalk. To see a list of prohibited areas, please visit https://waltonso.org/lsv/. You can cross Hwy 98 through fixed intersections with traffic lights.
- During the rental period, if the golf cart needs to be picked up by our attendant(s) from a different location and re-delivered to the rental property, the customer will be responsible for paying a $75+tax re-delivery fee (this could include, but not limited to, picking up the golf cart after being towed or wrecked, not charging an electric golf cart properly, receiving a traffic violation for driving on a non-golf cart approved road where the cart must be left, or any situation due to the customer negligence).
- There is not a guaranteed time of delivery on your scheduled delivery date, for our attendant has until 8:00 PM to make all scheduled deliveries. Our attendant begins to pick up golf carts around 4:00AM CST, so make sure the keys are in the lockbox or you will be charged for a missing key ($20+tax/key). Please note that if you are in the 30A area, pickups occur between 4:00-10:30AM CST, so the golf cart cannot be used on the pick up date.
- There cannot be be more passengers than the size of the golf cart. For example, if you have a six-passenger golf cart, it can ONLY have six people. Children cannot sit in the lap of an adult, they must have their own seat and car seats are allowed. A car seat counts as a seat, so if you have a six-passenger golf cart, you can have the car seat and five other passengers.
- Seat belts are required to be worn at all times while in operation of the golf cart.
Guests are responsible for replacement fees of damaged or lost charges/accessories for electric carts:
- Charger replacement: $1,000
- 50 ft cord replacement: $100
- 25 ft cord replacement: $50
Golf Carts: Location Restrictions
Please note this is only a small section of prohibited locations. If you have any questions, please contact your rental property manager or LDV.
Beach House Condominiums
Destin Pointe on Holiday Isle
Destiny by the Sea
Dolphin Point on Holiday Isle
Fort Walton Beach
High Pointe Resort
North and South Ryan St
Pelican Beach Resort
Rosemary Beach (can drive it on 30A, but cannot drive through the Rosemary community & cannot park it in the community)
Sandestin Golf and Beach Resort
Sanctuary by the Sea
Seacrest Beach North
Sundestin Beach Resort
The Hub (also known as “The Big Chill”)
The Preserve at Grayton Beach
Villas at Sunset Beach